Friday 15 November 2013

Today's Post 11/11/2013

P-47 - PC Engine. Another PC Engine shmup for the collection, and one I got at a decent price too. A bit simple in comparison to a lot of later horizontal shooters but still fun to play. This port compares favourably to the Arcade version as it's far more accessible. Gorgeous cover art too.
Gunstar Heroes - Japanese Saturn. Again another title I couldn't pass up at the price, loved the sequel and the HD port on XBL but I never picked up the PAL original because it's so damn expensive.
Ghouls and Ghosts - Japanese Megadrive Another title that I've been playing for years depite never actually owning a copy of the original (Via Capcom Compilations and borrowing the game). This hard as nails arcade adventure is a firm favourite of mine and after finally securing a copy it's the gorgeously designed Japanese packaging that's gracing my shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment