Friday 30 July 2010

Aliens Vs Predator

Been after AVP for a while now but it's always been a little too expensive, so when I saw this for sale in Grainger Games for £9 I had to buy it. I've seen the average reviews but I'm having none of that it's a cool little game. I've played the game through as the Predator and the control system is brilliant, the game really does pay homage to the films. It does go to show that sometimes you need to take games reviews with a pinch of salt - Dark Void, Bionic Commando, and Star Wars Force Unleashed all being examples of games that didn't review brilliantly but I really enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's better than the films supposedly are (or aren't!). The only game with either of these two in I've ever played is Alien Trilogy on the Saturn!

    ReplyDelete