Monday 12 July 2010

FEAR

Hello kids

This week I'm going to make it my mission to finish a game I've had on the back burner for a long time, FEAR for the 360. I picked this up for about £20 including the Orange Box and Condemned 2 from my mate. I've finished both the other games but I'm still grinding my way through this one. I do quite like the game but the levels just merge into one in my mind and it's a bit samey. On level 7 so hopefully I'll get it finished this week, I need space on my shelves!!

Been checking out videos for the game Vanquish by Sega, really exited by this game it looks smart. I'll be preordering this one in the coming weeks.



Bought a couple of replacement games this weekend:

  1. Rage Racer PS1 - Had a copy since release but it hasn't got a front cover so I finally got a replacement.
  2. Pocket Fighter PS1 - Another Japanese copy, picked this up cheap and this copy has got the spine card!
  3. New Zealand Story Evolution DS - Not a replacement but I've always fancied this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment