Friday 4 January 2013

Top Ten Handheld Games


My top 10 has changed quite a bit in the last year as my collection has expanded. I still think Astroboy is my favourite handheld game, here's my top 10 in no particular order.

1. Astro Boy The Omega Factor - GBA
2. Uncharted: Golden Abyss - PS Vita
3. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - GBA
4. Gradius Collection - PSP
5. Empire of Steel - GBA
6. Metroid Fusion - GBA
7. Williams Pinball Classics - PSP
8. R-Type - GB
9. Final Fight One - GBA
10. Contra 4 - DS

Edit - Last Year's List

 1 AstroBoy the Omega Factor - GBA
2 Metroid Fusion - GBA
3 Gradius Advance/Galaxies - GBA
4 Empire of Steel - GBA
5 Ridge Racer - PSP
6 Final Fight One - GBA
7 Everybody's Golf - PSP
8 Gottlieb Pinball Classics - PSP
9 Okami Den - DS
10 Meteos - DS

No comments:

Post a Comment